Archback Maxi is the ultimate natural stone mover
- The Archback Maxi is the larger version of the Archback Mini
- It is a self-contained unit, that is powered by battery
- The Maxi has a max lifting capacity of 4,400 lbs
- It offers a thicker seal, which allows it to achieve vacuum on rougher surfaces
- It features dual vacuum pumps, which increases its air flow
- It is designed for machined operation
- It will lift natural stone, wet-cast concrete, or any non-porous material
- There is a variety of pads for the Maxi ensuring there is a pad that suits your needs
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about the Archback Maxi
The Archback Maxi weighs 130 lbs, which makes it heavier compared to it’s 38 lbs little brother the Archback Mini. This unit will appeal to landscapers who are moving material heavier than 2,200 lbs regularly with rough surfaces. If you need help choosing which unit is best for you, give us a call or send an email!
Check out our Archback Maxi in action on Youtube!
Waldo Holden, Denson Landscaping Archback Mini
“Best thing since sliced bread, should’ve bought an Archback Mini a long-time-ago”
JC Landscaping Archback Mini
“The best tool for moving natural stone, the Archback Mini is worth every penny”
Colin McMenemy, Muskoka Landscapers Archback Mini
“Best tool in my truck- have laid over 30,000sqft of granite flag. Couldn’t have done without it.”
Josh Werkman, Stonewerks Landscaping Archback Maxi
“The Archback Maxi was a fantastic unit! It outperformed our expectations by a mile, making the job easier and more efficient for us, even in the toughest conditions. The Archback Maxi had no problem lifting our 1.5 ton steps up to 8′ high and 22′ out with ease and confidence for our crew”.