The Back Vac is a high-flow vacuum lifter that is designed to lift dry-cast concrete pavers!
- The Back Vac is powered by an electrical cord, that sucks nearly 4,000 litres of air/minute making it very successful on dry-cast concrete pavers as well as air tight materials like natural stone and wet-cast concrete.
- It can be used with a one person handle for smaller pavers as well as a two person handle for larger and heavier slabs. Switching between the the two attachments can be done within seconds.
- The One Person Handle can be ordered with either a 6″x12″ vacuum pad rated at 65 lbs or a 9″x10″ vacuum pad rated at 110 lbs.
- The Two Person Handle can be ordered with a 12″x18″ vacuum pad rated at 240 lbs or a 20″x20″ vacuum pad rated at 330 lbs.
- The Back Vac also features a dust collection bag, which protects the motor from dirt and debris.
To request more information on the Back Vac please email us at email@example.com or call us at +1(905) 315 1955
Waldo Holden, Denson Landscaping Archback Mini
“Best thing since sliced bread, should’ve bought an Archback Mini a long-time-ago”
JC Landscaping Archback Mini
“The best tool for moving natural stone, the Archback Mini is worth every penny”
Colin McMenemy, Muskoka Landscapers Archback Mini
“Best tool in my truck- have laid over 30,000sqft of granite flag. Couldn’t have done without it.”
Josh Werkman, Stonewerks Landscaping Archback Maxi
“The Archback Maxi was a fantastic unit! It outperformed our expectations by a mile, making the job easier and more efficient for us, even in the toughest conditions. The Archback Maxi had no problem lifting our 1.5 ton steps up to 8′ high and 22′ out with ease and confidence for our crew”.