The Blazer is a high flow vacuum lifter capable of lifting porous concrete slabs!
- The Blazer can be ordered with gas, diesel, hydraulic or electric power
- Designed with forklift pockets for easy movement that also accommodates a pallet of material
- Capable of lifting up to 440 lbs or 200 kgs with proper size pad
- The unit’s total weight is only 800 lbs
- Single man slab installation via a vacuum lift tube allows the weightless movement of the load attached to the pad
Click here to check out an in shop demonstration of our Blazer
Email email@example.com for any other questions about the Blazer!
Waldo Holden, Denson Landscaping Archback Mini
“Best thing since sliced bread, should’ve bought an Archback Mini a long-time-ago”
JC Landscaping Archback Mini
“The best tool for moving natural stone, the Archback Mini is worth every penny”
Colin McMenemy, Muskoka Landscapers Archback Mini
“Best tool in my truck- have laid over 30,000sqft of granite flag. Couldn’t have done without it.”
Josh Werkman, Stonewerks Landscaping Archback Maxi
“The Archback Maxi was a fantastic unit! It outperformed our expectations by a mile, making the job easier and more efficient for us, even in the toughest conditions. The Archback Maxi had no problem lifting our 1.5 ton steps up to 8′ high and 22′ out with ease and confidence for our crew”.