The Turbo M is a high-flow vacuum lifter developed to lift porous concrete slabs!
- Turbo M is an AC-powered, turbine unit that is primarily built for manned operation, but has the capability of machine operation with an optional hoisting module.
- The Turbo M was developed for the primary purpose of being able to lift porous materials such as dry-cast concrete slabs.
- The handles are both height and width adjustable allowing the equipment operators to work in a comfortable positions.
- Min height of 25″ / Max height of 32″
- Min spread of 39″ / Max spread of 55″
- Standard Features
- Vacuum gauge to display units vacuum level
- Quick release vacuum lever
- Filter screens to protect vacuum turbine from dirt and debris
- 24×28 cm integrated vacuum pad (110 lb capacity)
- 31×60 cm quick-attach vacuum pad (265 lb capacity)
- Optional Features
- Hoisting module for machine operation
- 31×84 cm quick attach vacuum pad (440 lb capacity)
Why would I buy a vacuum lifter that I have to drag an extension cord behind me, when there are battery powered lifters on the market?
Many of the concrete slabs made by manufacturers today are too porous for low-flow vacuum lifters. You need the airflow pulling from the vacuum lifter greater than the airflow escaping through the pores of the slab. Some examples of porous slabs from different manufacturers include Blu grande from Techo-Bloc, Umbriano from Unilock, and Mega Melville from Permacon. Battery-powered vacuum lifters are generally powered by a low-flow vacuum pump, which limits these units success on porous materials. The Turbo M, Turbo H, and Manolay are MQuip’s solution to this issue. These units have a much higher airflow, which allows them to have success with even the most porous concrete slabs on the market. The downside to these units is the annoyance of dragging an extension cord behind you. We do offer gas powered units that allow the unit to be independent of any external power source. If this is something that intrigues you send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for more details on a self-contained vacuum lifter that are built for porous slabs. Expect a heavier/bulkier unit with a higher price tag!
Please feel free to call or email us for any other questions about this! email@example.com / +1 (905) 315-1955
Waldo Holden, Denson Landscaping Archback Mini
“Best thing since sliced bread, should’ve bought an Archback Mini a long-time-ago”
JC Landscaping Archback Mini
“The best tool for moving natural stone, the Archback Mini is worth every penny”
Colin McMenemy, Muskoka Landscapers Archback Mini
“Best tool in my truck- have laid over 30,000sqft of granite flag. Couldn’t have done without it.”
Josh Werkman, Stonewerks Landscaping Archback Maxi
“The Archback Maxi was a fantastic unit! It outperformed our expectations by a mile, making the job easier and more efficient for us, even in the toughest conditions. The Archback Maxi had no problem lifting our 1.5 ton steps up to 8′ high and 22′ out with ease and confidence for our crew”.