Archback Mini is the ultimate natural stone mover
- The unit weighs only 38 lbs with a max lifting capacity of 2,200 lbs
- It is a self-contained, battery powered unit, meaning you can leave your electrical cords and air hoses back at the shop
- It is designed for machined operation, but it can also be used as a manned unit with the two man handle attachment
- It will lift natural stone, wet-cast concrete, or any non-porous material
- There is a variety of pads for the unit ensuring there is a pad that suits your needs
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about the Archback Mini
The Archback Mini is a popular unit because of its light weight design, 2,200 lb lifting capacity, and its robust build quality. The landscapers who have used our Archback Mini to install oversized natural stone slabs and stair treads will never go back to the ‘old way’ of installing the material. Contact us if you think an Archback Mini can help you on your job site!
Waldo Holden, Denson Landscaping Archback Mini
“Best thing since sliced bread, should’ve bought an Archback Mini a long-time-ago”
JC Landscaping Archback Mini
“The best tool for moving natural stone, the Archback Mini is worth every penny”
Colin McMenemy, Muskoka Landscapers Archback Mini
“Best tool in my truck- have laid over 30,000sqft of granite flag. Couldn’t have done without it.”
Josh Werkman, Stonewerks Landscaping Archback Maxi
“The Archback Maxi was a fantastic unit! It outperformed our expectations by a mile, making the job easier and more efficient for us, even in the toughest conditions. The Archback Maxi had no problem lifting our 1.5 ton steps up to 8′ high and 22′ out with ease and confidence for our crew”.